Master's study programme for Ukrainian students
Pharmacy (Long-Cycle Master’s)
- Mode: full-time only
- Length: 5 years (this study program is not divided into Bachelor's and follow-up Master's study)
- Degree conferred: Master in Pharmacy (NQF level 9, holders are entitled to continue in Ph.D. study)
- Deadlines: 15. 4. 2022 - 31. 5. 2022 (intakes in September 2022)
During your studies in our Master’s degree programme you can make friends from all over the world. Our students come from the USA, Europe, Africa and Asia and together they create a very international environment in the classes. Classes are organised in small groups.
Curriculum of the study program covers knowledge and skills of a pharmacist in:
- preparation and production of drugs
- pharmacology and pharmacotherapy
- legal, economic and ethical principles of the pharmacist profession
- disposal of biologically active substances
A 6-month pharmacy internship is integral part of study. Students can combine undertaking internship in the Czech republic and abroad. All students, regardless of their country of origin, can use numerous mobility programs to spend semester or two at Masaryk university partner institutions around the world.
The minimal requirement for study completion is 300 ECTS. After that students are allowed to take the Final State examination and defend their Diploma Thesis.
Master’s study program Pharmacy is compliant with EU Directive 2005/36/ES. Master’s degree obtained at the Faculty of Pharmacy MU is therefore fully recognized in all EU member countries and most of the countries in the world.
Why study pharmacy at Masaryk University?
employment of our graduates
multiple career options
months spent abroad on mobility programs
practical classes during study
select courses from other faculties of MU
is a student city
is one of the safest countries in the world