Current COVID-19 measures at the Faculty of Pharmacy
Conditions of the Yellow Signal on the Semaphore
- In all forms of teaching (lectures, seminars, tutorials, consultations, etc.), it is necessary to ensure a minimum spacing of 1.5 m between the persons present.
- Respiratory protection (respirator) is still required in all faculty areas (teaching areas, corridors, cloakrooms, etc.), except for being in one place without another person present and for lecturers and speakers when delivering education, if they have been vaccinated against covid-19 and at least 14 days have passed since the completion of the vaccination schedule.
- Educational lectures with over 150 people will continue to be delivered in a hybrid format.
- The organization of the teaching of practical exercises and seminars will be determined by the course supervisor, taking into account the above rules, the number of students in the seminar groups, and the capacity of the relevant teaching room. The course guarantor will also ensure that students are informed of any changes in the organization of the course in advance and in a demonstrable way (e-mail via IS, interactive syllabus).
- It is recommended to keep the maximum homogeneity of seminar groups and the limitation of the rotation of their members.
- The present form of completing courses (credits, examinations) is possible with a minimum spacing of 1.5 m and respiratory protection.
- Other general rules derive from current government regulations and the regulations of MU (especially Rector's decision No. 8/2021).
These rules apply to teaching that is provided by the Faculty of Pharmacy and takes place on its premises. If you attend classes at other MU faculties, please inquire about the rules and conditions of the relevant faculty.
The current university measures for preventing the spread of COVID-19 can be found on the MU website: https://www.muni.cz/en/coronavirus.